Sunday, February 2, 2020

Saif on Sara and Kartik’s chemistry in ‘Love Aaj Kal’ February 02, 2020 at 04:00PM

Sara Ali Khan will soon be seen playing the lead in ‘Love Aaj Kal’, whose previous version featured her daddy Saif Ali Khan. The trailer was recently released and Saif stated that he liked his trailer more. Exclusively speaking to ETimes Saif stated that he had tried to crack a joke, “With my daughter, I tried to crack a mildly competitive joke. I'm saying I kind of liked our more but obviously this is a completely different movie. And I don't think it's perhaps right to compare but, of course, the producers have chosen the same name and I am quite possessive over our film. I don’t want to come across the wrong way because of course what I said was a joke. A little bit of teasing is good.”

No comments:

Post a Comment