Monday, September 21, 2020

Kalki Koechlin defends Anurag Kashyap September 20, 2020 at 08:55PM

As Anurag Kashyap faced sexual harassment accusations from Payal Ghosh, the filmmaker’s ex-wife Kalki Koechlin has penned a note in his defense. Expressing how Anurag has supported her all along, Kalki shared, “Dear Anurag, don’t let this social media circus get to you, you have fought for the freedom of women in your scripts, you’ve defended their integrity in your professional space as well as in your personal life. I have been witness to it, in the personal and professional space you have always seen me as your equal, you have stood up for my integrity even after our divorce, and you have supported me when I felt unsafe in a work environment even before we got together."

No comments:

Post a Comment