Tuesday, March 16, 2021

#HowIMadeIt! Simran on her B'wood journey March 16, 2021 at 07:30PM

Simran Kaur Mundi won the Miss India 2008 contest and several offers landed up at her doorstep but this gal was not the one who would piggyback on the coveted title. The offers that were coming her way were all the 'typical heroine' types and she vehemently says, "I got several offers after winning the beauty pageant. But I didn't want to be the quintessential heroine, else I would have got slotted as just a tall, pretty girl; so I did just a few of them. And, this is the reason why I quit modelling. I was getting monotonous roles." So yeah, you can say that Simran was getting roles that she didn't desire. Quite ironical 'coz if you see her debut film was titled 'Jo Hum Chahein'!

No comments:

Post a Comment