Sunday, January 26, 2020

Himesh: Salman has always been inspirational January 26, 2020 at 03:30PM

Himesh Reshammiya has very closely worked with Salman Khan. From 'Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya' to 'Hello Brother', 'Bodyguard' and 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' – he has been a constant with almost all films of the actor. “Salman Bhai has always been inspirational and has motivated me for everything. During ‘Tere Naam’ he told me that everyone gives 50-100 hits but you have to keep going on. This advice has kept me going and I constantly try to live up to the expectations because the pressure is there. He can carry any song very well so the pressure is to how to go to that next level with him after a 100% track record and not a single flop. ‘Prem Ratan’, ‘Jumme Ki Raat’, ‘Bodyguard’ - anything and everything has worked. He has got my stock of songs also with him and I do not question him, he has his own decisions” said Himesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment