Sunday, May 17, 2020

Big B on ICU days after 'Coolie' accident May 17, 2020 at 05:32PM

Amitabh Bachchan was stirring nostalgia with one of his recent blog posts wherein he opened up about his condition post the near-fatal accident on the sets of ‘Coolie’ in 1982. Chronicling the scars Big B wrote, “The skin and face ages .. the scars of surgical relevance show up deeper .. that line on the nostril .. a reminder of the days spent in the ICU at Breach Candy Hospital after the Coolie accident .. the pipes, well some of the many that were then inserted for survival , would be pulled out by me in my stupor and semi coma condition .. it irritated me .. so they found a permanent solution .. they stitched it to my nostril , so I could not pull it out .. and it, the scar has remained.”

No comments:

Post a Comment