Sunday, May 17, 2020

Genelia Deshmukh on turning a vegetarian May 17, 2020 at 07:23PM

Genelia Deshmukh shared an inspirational post on Sunday, giving fans a glimpse of her vegetarian life. The actress posted pictures of a home-made cabbage soup and also gave her followers a sneak-peek of their farm. “My mother in law grew some beautiful organic cabbages in our farm.. We have been enjoying it raw through salads practically everyday but today decided to make a soup out of it.. I’ve heard of artificial colours being used in food to enhance colours and have been ever so against them but here I had got to see a pure beautiful purple colour, a colour I never thought I would get so effortlessly and to top it all it was super duper healthy ( literally farm to table.) Not just me, the kids believed it was a unicorn colour they had got and had their soup as well,” shared the actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment